15 Ways to Turn “Overwhelm” into “Sanity”
- Delegate and Simplify Your Small Business Life - July 11, 2018
- Teach Your Team How to Problem Solve - June 6, 2018
- Increase Business Profits by Leveraging Your Time - May 24, 2018
- 15 Ways to Turn “Overwhelm” into “Sanity” - March 26, 2018
CLICK HERE to discover the 10 Fastest Ways I've Personally Used For Over 1,092 Change Makers, Thought Leaders and Visionary Entrepreneurs to Quickly Increase Cash Flow (And Develop a More Profitable Business).
Top 10 Quotes from Melanie Benson:
- You can’t achieve your next level of success the same way you got to this level. Bold visions require new rules.
- Everything you say yes to means you are saying no to something else. Be sure you are saying yes to the right things.
- Delegate anything that someone else can do better, faster or cheaper than you.
- Leadership activates the most powerful and sustainable growth force in an entrepreneur.
- Radical leverage keeps the entrepreneur focused on the activities only they can do.
- A profitable business is the result of optimizing what you’ve spent countless hours creating; instead of spending countless hours creating more stuff.
- The quality of your results is based on the quality of your decisions, which is influenced by the quality of your mindset.
- Being busy keeps you in motion. Being productive drives profitable results. Know the difference between busy and productive.
- When you simplify your business, you can quickly multiply your results because you’ll have time to make your best offerings perform better.
- Unlimited resources are available when you are in right action – that’s when the fire inside propels you into outcomes you can’t see but are always there.